by Mihai BobriucViews 704Updated now 11 monthsPublished 16/07/2021
- In this tutorial we will present how to create and access a mailbox in the Plesk administration panel.
- A Plesk account
- After logging in to the Plesk administration panel we will select the Mail section on the left, where, in the default Email Addresses window, we will have the Create Email Address button.
- In the next window, fill in the fields according to the requirements: name of the email address, domain (select the desired domain) , external email address (another email address, to recover the credentials of the one created in case you lose them), and the password, which must contain numbers, letters and special characters.
- The quota of the mailbox is recommended to be set to unlimited, after which we click on Ok
- After creating the box, it will appear in the Mail section where we can access it either by clicking on the icon to the right of it either using the Webmail interface via the link https://webmail.domeniu.ro or https://domeniul.ro/webmail
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5636Updated now 11 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2031Updated now 1 yearPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1213Updated now 11 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 1305Updated now 5 monthsPublished 26/09/2017