by Mihai BobriucViews 560Updated now 1 yearPublished 29/08/2022
This tutorial explains how to delete a SQL user in the Webuzo admin panel
- an account with an administration panel and Webuzo access
Steps to follow
- once logged into the Webuzo administration panel, look for the "Database" section in the displayed window and from there select "Manage Databases"
- in the window that will appear, select the "Database User(s)" tab
- in the database users table, all created users will appear at the bottom of the page
- to delete a SQL user press the symbol under that user a deletion warning message will appear, in which the "Yes" button will be pressed
- after successfully deleting the user, a confirmation message will appear
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 1305Updated now 5 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2419Updated now 11 monthsPublished 04/06/2018
Adding an MX record to the cPanel admin panel, redirecting your mail server to GoogleTutorials • Email | mx | mx records | mx registration | dns | email
How to add MX Records and forward mail to the Google mail server
by Mihai BobriucViews 1324Updated now 1 yearPublished 21/07/2017
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1109Updated now 11 monthsPublished 24/01/2022