by Ana RednicViews 910Updated now 3 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
The ROTLD administration panel offers the ability to generate the authorization key automatically, the authorization key required to transfer the domain to another registrar.
- You will need the ROTLD login data.
- Access to the ROTLD email box ( where the authorization key will be sent).
- The ROTLD authentication interface will be accessed at ROTLD
- We will complete the domain name and password, then click on the Continue button.
- The main interface of the ROTLD administration panel will load. We will click on Authorization Key menu.
- You will have to choose between:
-1.Transfer right of use.
-2. Transfer to another Registrar
- In this case, we will need the authorization key to transfer the domain to a new registrar. We will click Transfer to another Registrar.
- On the next page, we will click on Click here to get the transfer key.
- After this step, we will receive a message confirming the sending of the authorization key to the email box.
- The final step will involve giving the obtained key to the Hostico team in order to take over your domain or perform the transfer order of the .ro domain directly from the Hostico website at
Domain Transfer .
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5636Updated now 11 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
How to set nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers update | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to set or update nameservers on a domain registered with ROTLD
by Ana RednicViews 1162Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/10/2018
Obtaining the EPP code for the common extensions net, com, biz, eu, org, etc.Tutorials • Domains | epp | transfer | secret | domain
Description of the steps required to obtain the EPP code
by Mihai BobriucViews 869Updated now 1 monthsPublished 24/01/2019
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1109Updated now 11 monthsPublished 24/01/2022