by Mihai BobriucViews 1035Updated now 11 monthsPublished 25/06/2021
- In the following article, we will go through each step, for the procedure to activate recurring payment, on services purchased through Hostico.
- A Hostico customer account
- An available service
- After successfully logging into the customer account, go to the Services section. If you want to activate recurrence on a domain, access Domains.
- The Services section displays the active hosting packages. Click on the service for which payment recurrence is to be activated and the service administration page will be opened.
- In the administration window, under Actions, the option to activate recurring payment is available.
The newly opened window asks us to confirm the activation of the recurring payment, so click on Yes.
- In the case of customer accounts, which did not have the recurring payment option activated on any of the services held, it is necessary to pay the proforma manually, in the first phase. The following proforma invoices related to the service will be automatically deducted from the balance of the card used for the first payment.
- For situations where you have multiple services on a single proforma invoice, but recurrence is enabled on a single service, billing will occur strictly for that individual service. The tax invoice will be issued separately, and the rest of the services on the proforma will be sent back for manual payment.
- If the card has expired or been changed, recurring cashing will no longer work, requiring a manual payment with the new card to be registered and used for subsequent recurring payments. Prior to performing the manual transaction, recurring will need to be disabled and re-enabled from the customer account to ensure that the old card data is overwritten.
- If the card has expired, the next payment made manually will default that card to the recurring payment.
- Bill collection by Hostico will be attempted on days when payment notices are sent, and if there are insufficient funds in the bank card account, payment will be attempted again on the following day.
- If, following the automatic deduction of the amount from the bank account, you find that only the hosting services are needed, it is necessary to contact the commercial department, to use the amount paid for other purposes or even return it.
- If the recurrence is active on a domain and automatic renewal is not desired, it will be necessary to deactivate it before generating the proforma, since once the domain is renewed, there is no possibility of returning the amount paid.
- For any attempt to withdraw the amount, an email will be sent with the result of the withdrawal regardless of its status (successful or not).
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1109Updated now 11 monthsPublished 24/01/2022
Bulk renewal of domains (Bulk renew)Tutorials • Commercial | domain | renew | bulk | renew
The necessary actions to be followed to generate a proforma invoice for the mass renewal of the domains
by Mihai BobriucViews 1497Updated now 11 monthsPublished 15/12/2022
Separation of services from an invoiceTutorials • Commercial | separation | elements | invoice | breakdown
Splitting items on an invoice is a basic function that can be used to manage payments.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1495Updated now 11 monthsPublished 15/12/2022
Placing the upgrade orderTutorials • Commercial | order upgrade | upgrade hosting
In this tutorial you will learn how to place an upgrade order for an existing hosting from your Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1104Updated now 11 monthsPublished 19/05/2018