by Mihai BobriucViews 618Updated now 1 yearPublished 16/08/2022
- The Domain Name Service (DNS) service converts human-readable domain names (for example: example.com) to computer-readable IP addresses (for example: 220.127.116.11). DNS is based on the "DNS zones" that exist on the server. to convert the domain name to IP addresses.
- WHM offers the ability to set Time To Live (TTL) for a DNS zone through the functionalities DNS Functions. TTL specifies how long a DNS server caches a DNS record before requesting an update from the authoritative name server, measured in seconds.
- WHM credentials. This data can be found in the management email of the reseller account or VPS with cPanel/WHM.
- After logging in to the WHM panel on the left side of the page we will go to the section DNS Functions and we will click on Set Zone Time To Live (TTL). Alternatively, we can look for this menu using the search field in the upper left.
- On the next page we will select the domain for which we want to make the changes. In the field New TTL: we will set the value TTL desired in seconds. If we use a DNS cluster (multiple nameservers synchronized with each other), we can check the option Do not sync changes across the DNS cluster, if we do not want the changes to synchronize on all nameservers.
After completion we will click on Set TTLs.
- If everything went smoothly we will be greeted by a confirmation message of the form:
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 1305Updated now 5 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Adding an MX record to the cPanel admin panel, redirecting your mail server to GoogleTutorials • Email | mx | mx records | mx registration | dns | email
How to add MX Records and forward mail to the Google mail server
by Mihai BobriucViews 1324Updated now 1 yearPublished 21/07/2017
Enable DNSSEC in ROTLDTutorials • Domains | dnssec | domain | rotld
This tutorial will describe the steps required to enable DNSSEC on a .ro domain in the ROTLD panel
by Ana RednicViews 867Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/10/2018
Changing the PHP version in cPanel on VPS hosting packages through MultiPHP ManagerTutorials • cPanel | multiphp manager | cpanel | php | version | vps
In this article we will present the required steps to change the PHP version in a cPanel account through MultiPHP Manager
by Ana RednicViews 712Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/10/2018
Installing an application through cPanel Softaculous pluginTutorials • Softaculous | softaculous | wordpress | install | cpanel | plugin | cms | application
This article will describe the steps you need to install an application through the cPanel Softaculous plugin.
by Ana RednicViews 897Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/10/2018