by Mihai BobriucViews 1187Updated now 11 monthsPublished 03/03/2018
- In this tutorial we will show how to update personal data in the customer account.
- Hostico customer account
- After successfully logging into the customer account, go to the User section, on the left side of the page.
- A new window will open, in which we will change the fields in the Client Profile section. This window allows you to update all the data in the customer account
- After the data have been modified, click on the Update button, so as not to lose the entered information.
- The data must be complete and real, and in the case of natural persons, they must belong to an adult!
- Updating the data in the customer account is necessary in case of changes to the billing data.
- If a proforma invoice (or more) is already issued in the customer account, their data will not be automatically updated as a result of the data change. For this aspect you will need to update your proformas in your account: Update Proforma Invoice.
- In the case of Legal Entities that do not have a registration number at the Trade Register, under the column "No. Trade Register Registration" will be completed with a hyphen (-).
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5636Updated now 11 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2031Updated now 1 yearPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1213Updated now 11 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 1305Updated now 5 monthsPublished 26/09/2017