To find out information about loaded PHP directives and modules, we can use the phpinfo() function.
We will insert this function into a PHP script using the control panel's File Manager or via FTP.
As an example, in cPanel, we will click on File Manager.
- We will select the root folder of the domain through which we want to access the information, after which we will click on +File on the top left.
- We will give the file a name and click on Create New File.
- Right click on the file and then edit.
- The lines below will be inserted, after which we will click on the Save Changes button at the top right.
- After saving, we will access domain.tld/denumire_script.php. Information about the hosting's settings, directives and loaded PHP modules will be loaded.